Multi-Purpose Moldable Repair Glue
This item ships in US and Worldwide with insured shipping and tracking provided.
$15.95 SALE: $9.95
YOU SAVE: $6.00 (37%)
FREE Shipping In US and Worldwide on orders over $49.
[Due to limited stocks, this item is limited to only 3 pcs per person.]
- Self-setting rubber, formed by hand and cures at room temperature overnight.
- Bonds with aluminium, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics.
- Removable from most non-porous surfaces.
- Waterproof, UV resistant, electrically insulating and dishwasher proof when cured.
- Bendable to any color and temperature resistant from -50 to +180 degree Celsius.
- Ability to fills gaps and replaces missing parts.
- Flexible and durable.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to Get Yours Now!
Ship Worldwide. All shipping are insured with tracking number provided.
Due to high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
|Temperature Resistant||50°C (-58°F) to +180°C (356°F)|
|Net Weight||21g / 5oz (7g for one pcs)|
|Color||Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue|
HOW TO USE
This glue sticks permanently to many stuff such ceramics, glass, metal, wood, and most plastics and fabrics. It is very versatile, but you can also use it to bond unusual combinations of materials together.
Build, seal, fix, create, and stick things together. Mould the glue with your hands for 3-5mins and shape it the way you want - you have 30 minutes to get the job done.
It turns into rubber. Give it 24 hours: The glue turns into a durable, flexible silicone rubber that stays stuck (unless you remove it). To speed up the process, simply place your project somewhere warm.
- Keep your hands moist when use it.
- Mould flexible silicone within 30 minutes once opened.
- Becomes hard after 24 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Users with sensitive skin should apply the products properly.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
3 x Moldable Glue