TearDrop Storm Glass Weather Forecast Home Decor
$ 21.90 $ 50.00
This item ships in US and Worldwide with insured shipping and tracking provided.
$43.80 50% OFF SALE: $21.90
$59.80 50% OFF SALE: $29.90
$75.80 50% OFF SALE: $37.90
FREE Shipping Worldwide except Canada and Australia.
[Due to limited stocks, this item is limited to only 3 pcs per person.]
The Storm Glass was initially designed in the mid 1700's, and soon made it's way into boats and harbors around Europe to help in the prediction of coming bad weather.
It picked up the most notoriety through Admiral FitzRoy who utilized a Storm Glass on the voyage in which he and Darwin set out to the Galápagos Islands.
In that capacity, the instrument is sometimes called a 'FitzRoy Storm Glass'.
- The new and cool Storm Glass is a natural way to forecast weather.
- Changes in liquid transformation based on forthcoming weather conditions.
- Predicts weather will be clear, cloudy, thunderstorms or snowy.
- Gorgeous and makes for a stunning decoration in the living room or dining table.
- Makes a perfect unique and unusual gift.
- Clear liquid : Bright weather.
- Crystals at bottom : Thick air, frost in winter.
- Dim liquid with small stars : Thunderstorms.
- Large flakes : Heavy air, overcast sky, snow in winter.
- Threads in upper portion of liquid : Windy weather.
- Small dots : Damp weather, fog.
- Rising flakes which remain high : Wind in the upper air regions.
- Small stars : In winter on bright, sunny days, snow in one or two days.
- The higher the crystals rise in the glass tube in winter the colder it will be.
Note: The Storm Glass may need one or two weeks for the crystal to stabilize and adapt to the environment. Do not place in direct sunlight or heating and air conditioning to avoid deterioration of the crystal.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to Get Yours Now!
Ship Worldwide (except Canada and Australia due to custom issues.)
All shipping are insured with tracking number provided.
Due to high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
|Material||Borosilicate glass, water, ethanol, natural camphor|
|Size (Small)||2.3" x 4.7" / 6 x 12CM|
|Size (Medium)||3.1" x 7" / 8 x 18CM|
|Size (Large)||3.7" x 7.8" / 9.8 x 20CM|
- 1 x Storm Glass Weather Forecast Home Decor